Grammarly is an online writing enhancement tool that corrects grammar errors and flags problematic writing style constructions. The award-winning tool comes in three flavors: Free for personal use, Premium with advanced functionalities and Business for writing teams, which comes with its own team management tools.
For all plans, users can expect such core features as a cutting-edge AI system for writing correction and improvement, desktop and mobile access and MS Office add-in. To dispel any fear of data exploitation, Grammarly provides security protocols in the form of 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption and GDPR and Privacy-Shield compliance. You can opt to install a dedicated Windows application or simply opt for the Firefox or Chrome extension. If you want to investigate the features closely you can easily do so when you sign up for Grammarly free plan here. You can use the account for as long as you want or opt to upgrade any time.
Grammarly is an AI-powered freemium tool, started as a grammar checker, and now became a one-stop solution for writers with a vast range of technical features such as plagiarism checker and advanced vocabulary checker to write clear messages, effective blog posts, and enhance the way of communication while writing online by its users.
The tool has three paid subscription plans other than the free version; Monthly subscription plan costs $29.95/month, Quarterly subscription plan costs $19.98/month, and the annual subscription plan of Grammarly premium costs you $11.66/month.
Alex Shevchenko and Max Lytvyn founded Grammarly back in 2008, and it has doubled its users year after year. At the time of writing this post, Grammarly has more than 20 million active users and has secured a massive $110M in growth equity funding. Grammarly is currently operating from three locations; New York, San Francisco, and Kyiv. But, the problem is how we can use the 2019 Grammarly free trial. Don’t worry because I’m today here with eleven legit ways to use the Grammarly Premium free trial.
Step-by-step instructions for free premium version:
Follow each step to successfully obtain your trial. The maximum free use you can get is 6 weeks in total. There is no such thing as a lifetime free Grammarly premium!
- Step 1. If you have a previous account with Grammarly. Make sure you clear the cookies of your web browser first. This only works for new accounts.
- Step 2. Open up this link to create a free account.
- Step 3. Enter details for your new account & click on the “sign up” link.
- Required details: Email, Password & Name
- Step 4. Click on the “Get Grammarly Premium” link.
- Step 5. Choose the “Monthly Premium” plan or other as desired.
- Step 6. Enter the payment method. I recommend PayPal (possible without credit card).
- Step 7. Go through the PayPal payment — or optionally by credit card.
- Step 8. Enjoy your first week of Grammarly Premium for free.
- Step 9. Before your weekends, contact Grammarly Support & ask for a refund.
- Step 10. Now that your account is reverted to a basic, one week old, free account, you can finally access the Grammarly referral program with your invite link.